One of the industry’s favorite tools for design and file production has been updated. Here is a list of what is latest in this edition.
Work Faster and More Efficiently:
Since organizing project assets and accessing the suite’s huge content library anywhere that you have an internet connection, to more quickly identifying available formatting options and removing surplus areas in photos, CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6 offers several workflow improvements that help you be more efficient and productive.
New! Multiple Trays in Corel CONNECT:
Corel CONNECT X6 now lets you work with several trays along with, which gives you enlarged flexibility for organizing assets for multiple projects. Trays help you gather content from different folders or online sources, and are shared between CorelDraw, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, and Corel CONNECT.
New! Search Capability in Corel CONNECT:
The new Corel CONNECT search toolbar lets you directly extract images from a client’s web site. You simply type a web address in the Search box and Corel CONNECT instantly gathers all images defined with an HTML <img> tag from the web site, making it quick and easy to leverage content assets from online sources. You can also type search terms or a folder pathway to have Corel CONNECT search your computer, network, or other online resources for content.
Additional New Features of CorelDraw:
- New and enhanced! Online content
- New! Object Properties docker
- New! Smart Carver
- New! Shape tools
- New! Create clip mask
- New! Pass Through Merge Mode
- New & Enhanced! Multi-core processor support
- New! Native 64-bit support
- Enhanced! Adobe Plug-in support
- New! SWiSH miniMax3
- Create layouts with ease
- New and enhanced! Master Layers
- New! Page numbering
- New! Alignment Guides
- New! Interactive frames
- New! Placeholder text
- New! Advanced Open Type support
- Enhanced! Complex script support
- New! Proxima Font Expert 2010
- Design with style and creativity
- New! Color Styles and Harmonies
- New! Pre-designed frames are now content-ready