Scan and Save Template
Once your template is ready, start your scanning of your completed template. Your template can be scanned with the software that came with the scanner, or you can use any other application that does not recognize the scanner. The following guidance guarantees that your template will be correctly acknowledged.
- Use the template in our site; don't upload any kind of photos.
- Check that your writings fit into the cell's dimension.
- Confirm that scanner bed is clean.
- Position the first page of your template as straight as possible on the scanner bed.
- Assure that the page is in proper orientation.
- Scan in color (24-bit) or grayscale (8-bit), not just black and white (1-bit).
- Scanning at reasonable resolution is important, 150 dpi agreeable, but we prefer you use 300 dpi to make your font a higher quality one.
- Make sure the scanned image is not clipped (cropped), all template borders must be included.
- Ensure that all grid lines are clearly visible, not interrupted, and not crossed by any other object you have drawn.
- Save the scanned template to your hard disk either as .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, or .tiff file, other extensions (e.g. .pdf, .doc, .bmp) are not supported.
Optionally scan the second page of the template, and store it in a separate file.